Friday, February 6, 2009

Not even remotly related to food

Are you kidding me?! Listening to the news on the way in to work this morning I heard that banks were over paid $78 billion from the government for their lame assets. Add to this the the multi-hundred billion we have spent over the past 6 years blowing the shit out of some third world country and accomplishing nothing. Let's not forget the trillion dollar bail out congress is debating, or the billions of dollars spent each year big CEOs give to themselves while their companies go down in flames of glory while we just keep shoveling them more f@%$king money. But, BUT, god for bid we find a way to provide health care for people. No, I am at the end of my rope over this bull shit. Keep throwing money away and keep coming up with lame ass excuses why we cannot have a national health care, that seems to be the plan. I have nothing I can add to the debate of why we should do it, others smarter and more qualified than I have already done so, but what I can say is that I know of to many people who are at this moment struggling to pay for medical help they need and all the while seeing their lives destroyed in the process. Something has to be done. Why can't we take the money we throw away and make this thing work?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home