Thursday, November 13, 2008
- Name: Chef Eric
- Location: United States
My obsession with cooking began with an epiphany I had after cooking myself a pan of popcorn on the stove in my childhood home when I was 11 years old. I have since moved beyond that simple dish but my love and fascination for the magic that happens every time I step behind a stove has never wained. I invite you to journey with me as I explore what it means to cook.
- A Pilgrimage, of sorts...Perhaps
- "The Importance of Being"
- Amateur Cooks Rejoice!!
- Tradition, Plum Pudding, and the Struggle for Vict...
- The Life of Half and Half
- In The News
- I spent the morning at the Northwest Michigan Hor...
- The Taoist Tale of the Tamining of Harp
- A New Article on The Cooks' House