Friday, August 1, 2008

The Six Million Dollar Pepper Grinder...well, sort of

My grinder. A pepper grinder. A grinder barely alive. Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the technology. We have the capability to make the world's first bionic pepper grinder. My pepper grinder will be that grinder. Better than it was. Better. Stronger. Faster. Today the UPS truck pulled up and out popped the little man dressed in brown. In his hand was a box. Not just a box, but THE box I have been waiting for. Jen, my business partner, was in Massachusetts a few weeks ago doing a cooking gig for some people when she saw a brand spanking new version of my older model that took a dive a couple months ago, bought it for me and had it sent. She had expected me to use the new one, but my loyalty is with my old grinder. I took the top off the new one and put it on the old one. Tonight was it's grand return. Tonight my grinder took it's rightful place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home