Friday, August 29, 2008

A Quick Hi

This is Eric Patterson coming to you from The Cooks' House, live in stereo, stereo, stereo!!! Now being simulcast on my own blog and on the Up North Foodies community blog. Gooooooood moooooorning Vietnam!!!! Sorry, got a bit carried away there. Thought I would just take a few moments to introduce myself. Paula is going to link any new posts I have on my own blog to the Up North Foodies one. Basically my blog is just an open diary and not so much a blog. I have two great loves in my life. One is my family. The other is cooking. I wake up thinking about it. I spend my day thinking about it. I go to sleep thinking about it. What I do in my blog is explore what it means to cook. It's really just a bunch of random thoughts I have about my profession. I spend a great deal of time trying to find the truth in cooking. Hope you enjoy it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home